SUMMARY: Act as a company representative, directly responsible to ensure machines are running and all processes are in control and running to standards at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Responsible for machine start-ups.
* First response to all machine, robot, thermolater and secondary equipment alarms.
* Ensure machines and robots are running at optimum efficiency.
* Troubleshoot machine, mold and material problems.
* Report to Production Shift Supervisor any difficulties or problems requiring special attention.
* Responsible for the accurate completion of Process Verification, Tool Reports and mistake proofing check sheets as required.
* Responsible for all die change activities not done by a Die Setter.
* Responsible for maintaining the appearance of all thermolaters, robot control stations, DME units, etc.
* Ensures proper care of all equipment, especially the managing and proper disposal of all purgings.
* Cooperate with support personnel (Engineering, Tooling, Quality, Maintenance, etc.) on their specific agendas and assignments as they relate to area of responsibility.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures (i.e., quality policy manual, associate handbook, etc.).
* Responsible for continuous improvement (ideas and suggestions).
* Comply with all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping in respective areas.
* Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Status: Full Time