Perform the Process duties related to planning, analyzing, and controlling the production of personal care products from the acquisition of raw materials through the production and distribution of products. 2nd or 3rd shift
- Perform job duties in a manner that follows all safety guidelines including but not limited to proper lifting techniques, use of required PPE, Lockout/Tagout, etc. Report all unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Monitor and regulate all process and utility systems and equipment ensuring operation within proper parameters
- Stage and prepare all raw materials for efficient blending/mixing of ingredients for product formulas according to established formulation mixing procedures in an accurate, high quality and timely manner
- Collection and analysis of process samples
- Perform lab analysis to ensure product meets specifications and quality standards
- Perform minor mechanical activities on equipment and systems
- Conduct physical inspections of equipment (tanks, pipes, drums, vents, etc.)
- Operate continuous saponification, dryer, amalgamation, dosing and refining equipment
- Troubleshoot problems and make recommendations/suggestions to improve processes and product flow
- Properly complete documents for OTC and GMP (lot codes, batches, expiration dates and other required data)
- Unload raw materials from rail cars and tanker trucks
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Remains on duty in assigned working area until properly relieved
- Trains other employees as required
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area and 5S standards, keeping the area organized, clean and sanitary
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
BASIC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Meet the legal minimum age requirement
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Status: Full Time