Documentation Control Assistant
Duties: Perform basic support, administrative skills, and assigned functions related to the documentation, archiving, and management of manufacturing records. Train and understand all applicable SOPs/guidelines. Act as a member of a team to support and achieve the team goals, and to complete the daily team responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Receipt of controlled documents filed within the document control center.
Data entry into the archival spreadsheet and filing documents accordingly.
Retrieving controlled documents from file storage to be boxed and sent to long term storage according to the site
document retention schedule.
Familiar with Excel and Word, Good communication skills, able to work independently and follow directions with great attention to detail.
Assist other team members as needed
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to anticipate and plan within the responsibilities of the job
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of coworkers in a diverse community, including attention to detail, ability to follow written procedures, SOPs, specifications, and other documents, and ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, creative, and committed to getting the job done right the first time with a "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated strong computer skills with proficiency (medium level) in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Must have a strong work ethic
- High degree of flexibility in daily work assignments
- Some lifting up to 20 lbs. may be required
- Primary work hours are first shift, however, some overtime may be required due to business requirement changes
Keywords: Administration, MS Office, Documentation, SOP, GMP, Verbal, Written, Word, Excel, Communication, Organization, writing, Batch Records, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
Education: High School Diploma with a minimum of four (4) years' experience
Associates Degree with at least two (2) years' experience
Job Status: Full Time