Inventory Clerk Administrative Assistant
Strong Analytical Skills, Proficient with Excel and good at analyzing numbers in relation to work orders and inventory control
The following are the duties of the position:
- Receive incoming guests, sign in and route accordingly.
- Manage mail via postal, Fedex/UPS, interoffice.
- Post daily receipts and usage in MAPICs inventory system (AS400)
- Log and maintain downtime reporting information.
- Support the cycle count program as needed and deemed by the MO process and inventory analyst.
- Confirm all Manufacturing Orders (MO’s) are processed, with correct paperwork, closed and accounted for at month end.
- Filing in accordance to the quality objectives and MO filing initiatives to maintain accuracy in cause of an audit or recall.
Cycle counts, inventory, phone, customer service, inventory control, Excel, RF inventory, analytical, organized, self motivated
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED.
Job Status: Full Time